- at least 18 years of age;
- possess the legal right and ability to enter into a legally binding agreement with us; and
- agree and warrant to use the website in accordance with these Terms.
3. Accuracy, completeness and timeliness of informationThe information on our website is not comprehensive and is intended to provide a summary of the subject matter covered. While we use all reasonable attempts to ensure the accuracy and completeness of the information on our website, to the extent permitted by law, including the Australian Consumer Law, we make no warranty regarding the information on this website. You should monitor any changes to the information contained on this website. We are not liable to you or anyone else if interference with or damage to your computer systems occurs in connection with the use of this website or a linked website. You must take your own precautions to ensure that whatever you select for your use from our website is free of viruses or anything else (such as worms or Trojan horses) that may interfere with or damage the operations of your computer systems. We may, from time to time and without notice, change or add to the website (including the Terms) or the information, products or services described in it. However, we do not undertake to keep the website updated. We are not liable to you or anyone else if errors occur in the information on the website or if that information is not up-to-date.
4. Promotions and competitionsFor certain campaigns, promotions or contests, additional terms and conditions may apply. If you want to participate in such a campaign, promotion or contest, you need to agree to the relevant terms and conditions applicable to that campaign, promotion or contest. In case of any inconsistency between such terms and conditions and these Terms, those terms and conditions will prevail.
A. Placing OrdersTo place an order on our website, simply select a service and click the “Order Now” button. You will have an opportunity to review your complete order before you submit your purchase.
B. Order ConfirmationOnce you have placed an order you will be redirected to the purchase confirmation page from where you can access your invoice and get notified about the next steps. You will automatically receive three emails
- Purchase confirmation email
- Email with login details to access your order information, invoice and cancel your subscriptions
- Email with the request to give us instructions to fulfill the service
C. Pricing PolicyAll prices listed on our website are in US dollars and include GST where applicable. We reserve the right to modify, change, cancel or upgrade a service subscription without prior notice or consent. Prices of all services are subject to change without prior notice or consent.
D. Payment methods and securityWe accept all major credit and debit cards (Visa, Mastercard & American Express) through Stripe (our secure payment gateway). Your credit card details are stored and encrypted by Stripe, a leading payment gateway for online payments with a stellar record for high security, We never have access to these details. Stripe is certified to PCI Service Provider Level 1, the most stringent level of certification. To view what Stripe says about security, please view this article. Based on the service ordered, we charge a one-time fee for the service or on a monthly basis. You will see the payment version underneath the order button which says “Price per month” or “One time price”.
E. DeliveriesWe offer digital marketing services which will be delivered by external suppliers in a digital format (e.g. pdf, word file, psd) or in form of a service which can vary from technical setup work to creative work. The expected service deliveries are named on the individual service description page.
F. Money Back GuaranteeWith all our offerings, we try our best, to not only fulfill your expectations, but also to surpass them. But in case we fail to deliver satisfactory services to you, you can avail a 100% refund on the charges you paid within the first 30 days. If you are not happy with the service or the final product, we will not charge you anything. You can avail a 100% refund under the following cases:
- If you are not happy with the service, you will be required to give the marketers two chances of revisions. Sometimes there is a miscommunication about the customers needs and wants, but our marketers are always happy to adjust the service based on your individual expectations.
- If you are not satisfied with our service, you will be required to provide us with valid reasons for your displeasure with the final product.*
- If the order has not been completed according to the specifications. This could include the quality standard that was promised or even the timeline of the same or any other such similar reasons.*
G. Refund PolicyIn general, there are two occasions on, which you can avail a refund: Order Cancellation: The cancellation of the order might happen either from the side of the customer or the supplier. This would be possible only before the work on the order has been initiated. For any such cancellations, the entire amount shall be refunded as the order has been voided. While no cancellation fees would be charged by us for any such cancellations, the release of the payment will only happen at the concerned bank’s discretion. Refund Under 100% Money Back Guarantee: If you are not satisfied with what was offered to you by us, you can avail a complete refund of the amount that was charged to you in the first 30 days after the order. All you need to do is log into your account on our website and cancel the service on your dashboard or send us an email with this regard, along with the valid reason for discontentment with the final product. You shall, then be reimbursed the amount that was charged. This amount will be deposited to your bank account.
6. Linked sitesOur website may contain links to websites operated by third parties. Those links are provided for convenience and may not remain current or be maintained. Unless expressly stated otherwise, we do not endorse and are not responsible for the content on those linked websites and have no control over or rights in those linked websites.
7. Intellectual property rightsUnless otherwise indicated, we own or license from third parties all rights, title and interest (including copyright, designs, patents, trademarks and other intellectual property rights) in this website and in all of the material (including all text, graphics, logos, audio and software) made available on this website (Content). Your use of this website and use of and access to any Content does not grant or transfer any rights, title or interest to you in relation to this website or the Content. However we do grant you a licence to access the website and view the Content on the terms and conditions set out in this Agreement and, where applicable, as expressly authorised by us and/or our third party licensors. Any reproduction or redistribution of this website or the Content is prohibited and may result in civil and criminal penalties. In addition, you must not copy the Content to any other server, location or support for publication, reproduction or distribution is expressly prohibited. All other use, copying or reproduction of this website, the Content or any part of it is prohibited, except to the extent permitted by law.
8. Unacceptable activityYou must not do any act that we would deem to be inappropriate, is unlawful or is prohibited by any laws applicable to our website, including but not limited to:
- any act that would constitute a breach of either the privacy (including uploading private or personal information without an individual’s consent) or any other of the legal rights of individuals;
- using this website to defame or libel us, our employees or other individuals;
- uploading files that contain viruses that may cause damage to our property or the property of other individuals;
- posting or transmitting to this website any non-authorised material including, but not limited to, material that is, in our opinion, likely to cause annoyance, or which is defamatory, racist, obscene, threatening, pornographic or otherwise or which is detrimental to or in violation of our systems or a third party’s systems or network security.